
After some advice from our green thumb neighbor, we decided to make some changes to our entryway. So after a trip to the nursery we began planting. Cooper was determined to be the best helper ever.
With every thrust of the shovel, with every scoop of dirt, with every grunt of exertion, with every word or action that Brent expressed - Cooper was not a millisecond behind him. He was king of copy cat! Brent and I exchanged several smiles and quiet laughter. It was getting rather comical, but Cooper was focused and determined.
And after it was all beautifully arranged, Brent said, "So what do you think, Hon?" Before I could reply, what do you think Cooper said?? You got it - "So what do you think, Hon?"
Thanks boys! My Star Jasmine and Gardenia are perfect and so are you!!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Copy cat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so jealous! It looks awesome.
Post a Comment