
So this is what my five year old is treated to when I leave him with the Bishop's wife for the morning. I don't know whether to be concerned for her (it's an obvious addiction) or my son who gulped it down so thoroughly that I'm afraid it might become his addiction!
Okay, I did try a couple sips from the dregs of the cup and it was absolutely delightful.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Hold the coffee please
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
These are so good but I try to avoid the appearance of evil JANA!!!
Here here. And are there chocolate ones? I thought Jana always got the strawberry ones.
Oh the stawberry ones are sooo good. If I was as tiny as Jana they would be my addiction too!
Ok so I have to swallow my words. I just posted a pic on my blog and if you look really close you'll see my nightly 'wine'. Stephen makes fun of my grape juice I drink in a stem glass every night. So drink up Jana!
collette - doubly chocolate to be specific.
Post a Comment