Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thought for the day

Beauty Tips

For attractive lips,
speak words of kindness.

For lovely eyes,
seek out the good in people.

For a slim figure,
share your food with the hungry.

For beautiful hair,
let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.

For poise,
walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.

5 comments:

Ronda said...

Love this post...so to get skinny, I just need to donate my food...should of thought of that years ago =).

I just started The Book Thief and I am already into the story...can't wait to find time to get back to it.

Melanie said...

I love this thought. Thanks for the uplift.

Maddie said...

I love this mom!

Jo-Anne said...

What lovely thoughts. I am writing these down and putting them in my journal. Thank you!

Arizona Arnolds said...

I am writing that on my mirror. Very sweet!