I'm grateful for time with my daughter!
It was fun to sit beside her tonight and enjoy something together.
And having our darling Hannah along, just sweetened the deal.
A Volturi vampire, Afton, was a creepy addition to the night.
Thanks for a fun night girls.
It is a happy thing when thirteen year old girls don't mind
sighing, ohhing, ahhing, laughing and cheering
beside a 41 one year old mom.

4 comments:
What did you think of the movie? I loved it! It wasn't as good as the book of course, but still way better than I expected. Looks like you guys had fun...Maddie is so pretty. and so are you by the way!
you are the best best best best best for letting her come along on your 'date'. she had so much fun. You guys are the sweetest....Edward is the dreamiest!
What was the vampire all about?
Thanks for taking me!!! I had a blast!!!
Post a Comment