...since I've been tagged. Here we go ~
Six names you go by:
1- Andrea
2- Sis (I love that my brothers still call me this)
3- Sweetheart (still makes my heart go pitter-patter when Brent call me this)
4- Andie (but only allowed by my childhood dentist - mom was very adamant about this)
5- Sister Brown (by my 20 Beehives)
6- Mom or MOM!!! (depending on the need)
Three things you are wearing right now:
1- earrings that Carrie gave me
2- My wedding rings
3- my toe ring
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1- a get-a-way with my husband
2- to loose 20 pounds
Three of your favorite things that you did last night:
1- went out for a treat with just my boyfriend
2- Played Wii with my THREE boys
3- went to bed early and fell fast asleep
Four things you ate today:
1- chips and homemade salsa
2- lemon melt a way cookies
3- pringles
4- axiously awaiting dinner with the Slade family
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1- Mom Slade
2- Maddison
Six things you are going to do tomorrow:
1- work on YW in Excellence stuff
2- go to a YW presidency meeting
3- walk Cooper to school
4- read
5- make a new recipe for dinner
6- hug my kids and kiss my sweetheat
Three Favorite Beverages:
1- ice cold water
2- cherry coke zero (but it is a rare treat now)
3- Goofy's Kitchen hot chocolate
Five things you are grateful for today:
1- My family
2- Our home
3- My testimony
4- My friends
5- The talk that Brother Woolsey gave in Sacrament meeting today
I tag: Rachel and Hannah
Collette: If I added a question about Top 3 favorite U2 songs, would you participate?? If so, consider it added. : )
Sunday, January 25, 2009
It's been awhile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun to get to know you a little better! :)
Just 3 favorite U2 songs? Are you kidding? It would depend on what I was feeling at the moment, anyway. Although I must say, I could always listen to New Years Day.
Post a Comment