Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birth Day



Well, here it is.
The GOOD and the BAD.

All spelled out for me.

If I have questions about who I am or what I am about,

I can refer to this post.

Actually, much of it I would agree with.

Some of it I would not.

Gratefully my 42 years of earthly experience have given me a more heavenly understanding of who I am.

It is a birthday gift I'm most grateful for.

4 comments:

Kami said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day! I loveyou!!

Rachel said...

I hope you had a Happy Birthday! I'm glad you came and I got you for a smidgen of time today. thankyou!

LaNae said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!

Arizona Arnolds said...

Happy Birthday Andrea!
I can agree with alot of the good ones, but I don't believe the bads apply to you.
Your clock says 2 1/2 hours till show time, I'll be asleep (late show!) But hoping that you're having a great time!