Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Whatcha doin'???

Making strawberry jam!!
Time to refill the freezer.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I used to make strawberry jam with my mom when I was young. We canned all kinds of things but now I have no idea how to can anything.

I am, however, learning to do many things lemon. We've been working on a lemon unit in preschool and I've learned from Miss Marla. She even got your lemon cupcake recipe from your blog and made cupcakes with the kids today. They were sooooooo yummy. We had hundreds of lemons from a sweet mom but they started going bad so my kids and I just squeezed about five bags of lemons. Now we will have many more things lemon. SO..I'm off to find that cupcake recipe to add to my lemon collection.

How was that for a long answer as to what I'm doin?? I'm stealing recipes from your blog..that is what I'm doin. :)