If you are ever out near Sunset Beach, please stop in at Moss Landing for the yummiest seafood to melt in your mouth. Phil's has been featured on Food Network. Bobby Flay challenged him to a "Throwdown" and Phil won. The Halibut & Chips, the fresh crunchy coleslaw, the smooth and creamy clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl. All taken in surrounded by the sea air.
Phil...I hear you...I'm coming!!
And did you know that if you leave an artichoke alone it will do this...
Bloom into a gorgeous purple flower. I was happy to discover this beauty not far from Phil's.
And getting back to the campgroud you drive by miles and miles of...
Strawberry Fields Forever!!
(did you sing that with me?? you know ~ Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!! Please tell me someone remembers that album besides me!)
2 comments:
Looks like some wonderful family time. What a fun and happy family.
sadly enough we not only own it but we have the stupid DVD of the movie. So yes I sang.
Post a Comment