I've made several attempts (over the course of many days) to post some pictures of Cooper's baptism.
Each time I finish, the photos appear grainy and blurry.
Is it my photos? They are totally clear before I move them over to blogger.
grrrrrrr...
So to make myself feel better I decided to hop on over to the Pioneer Woman's blog.
And I did feel better.
For two reasons.
1. I don't have to be to work over at the elementary school until 11:30 today!
2. Because of #1, I have time to actually hop on over to PW's blog : )
This is what I wanted to share...
In her home and garden section I found these.
They are chalkboard placemats.
You can find them here from b a friend..
I'm getting a set.
It's a splurge, but I still have birthday money leftover.
Well, only if I forego the pedicure.
It's a tough choice but I think I'm going with the chalkboards.
photos from b a friend
photo from The Pioneer Woman
You could leave notes, write a menu, practice spelling words, math facts, play Boggle or Pictionary, even leave a scripture reference to cheer and uplift.
I'm excited.
Now back to my frustration...




1 comment:
If you don't want to spend too much money I'm sure they are super simple to make! Just buy chalkboard paint(I actually think they make dry erase paint now..saw it on HGTV)then just paint some inexpensive placemats. Just an idea. :) Also, I started uploading my pictures to Flickr and then transfering them to blogger, I think they come out a little better.
Post a Comment