Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sunday will come...

Easter is just a few days away.

There is so much peace and hope and happiness that surrounds the message of this sacred day we celebrate.

I'm always grateful to be reminded of those moments when I am blessed with a testimony building experience.


I remember clearly hearing the words the first time.  It was November 2006.  It was a time I thought my mom might leave her broken body behind and return to her heavenly home for a much deserved rest.  I hung on Elder Wirthlin's every word.

And then I remember reading those words in the Conference issue of the Ensign.


I had the same beautiful feelings wash over me again.

Today, a little over three and half years later, I found the above highlighted clip and it was no different. 

I still feel the emotion and the power of these truths and am so grateful my sweet mother's Sunday has finally come. 

Happy, Happy Easter.

Here is Elder Wirthlin's talk in its entirety.

*photo found here

1 comment:

Kelly & Jamie said...

Such a perfect message for today, and its such a comforting thought about grandma. I hope you guys have a great Easter!